About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013



Friday night at Cerulean:


And because I'm too unmotivated to actually write something original, I'll leave you with my latest Facebook status updates. HEY, it's better than nothing!!


Our neighbor (whom we've affectionately dubbed Beer Guy) just completely biffed it on the sidewalk. :( But then he got up and kept on going like it ain't no thang. I was impressed. At first I was sad and then I was like, "You go, Beer Guy! You just pick right up where you fell off!!!"

Traveling with children is sort of like driving in reverse for half the trip.

Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time in over a year. Today my entire body hurts. Nate might need to assist me in getting dressed and brushing my hair. I'm not even kidding.

Just got back from the Rec Center. Who needs sleep anyway?!

Today I ran errands with the kids and there was no whining, no crying, no stomping ... nothing!!! It was great! I'm really proud of myself for behaving so well.

May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. 1 Thess 3:12   (in response to the marriage equality debate)

Snow haters are going to be complaining in July when it's 103 degrees and no one can go outside for fear of sudden death by heat exposure.

I just accidently used Nate's toothbrush. Again.

We're watching Safety Not Guaranteed. 
 
I haven't had cravings for Easter candy this year, but decided that I would at least split a Cadbury Creme Egg with Nate. I went to Walgreens to get one and they were all GONE. Now ... do I steal one from my children that their grandma gave them or not? What to do ... what to do ...
 
"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." -Jim Rohn
 
phgggghhjhholghbhjmaziejgugugtutyyugf - this one was from Mazie

Today I've army crawled under a chair for a dog toy so the dog would stop barking incessantly, narrowly escaped a spit-up explosion with my cat-like agility and speed, effectively redirected a four year old out of meltdown over "raisins in a baggie" and bravely changed a diaper that was so vile it almost melted my nose off. I stare danger right in the FACE. I need a theme song.

No comments: