About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I ran on Sunday again and came in at 36:50. New personal best! My knee is killing me now so I didn't run again today, just did some online workouts. I did a little research and it seems that I need to ice the knee after each run and strengthen my quads. I found a great quad workout by Denise Austin (googly eyes, "we're burnin' butter!") that I'm going to start doing.

Today Mazie was really grouchy and she told me several times that she didn't feel like being nice. That she just wanted to be mean for no reason. I told her I completely understood. ;)

Ooh, ooh. I ate lunch at Cerulean yesterday with my mentor (she bought. she's a good mentor) and then got my hair cut. It was nice to get out and feel like a normal human for a bit. I got suckered into buying some anti-frizz stuff. I am a total sucker for hair oils. I'm so weak.

This weekend I'm going out with some girl friends for a bit and then we're meeting up with our husbands. I think we'll walk down to Cerulean and order a fancypants drink and pretend we're really classy and living in the lap of luxury for a bit. Pretending is fun!

Beh. I need to go to bed. Night!

No comments: