About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Friday, March 1, 2013


I mailed my check and registration form (no online registration ... rather antiquated) in for the 5k! I'm still working on my time. Right now I'm at about a 15 minute mile on the treadmill. I ran it in 38 minutes outside when my friend Jenny was running with me. She runs a little ahead of me the entire time and it motivates to me run faster. Plus, it's comforting to have her there in case I pass out or die


Look at this boy!!!

He laughed for the first time today. He's sooooo sweet and cuddly I can't even stand it. He just adores me, too. It's a good feeling. Being adored and adoring right back. I love him so!


Speaking of love, I also love these. Who doesn't love an almond that plays a chocolate almond barked piano?

No comments: