About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013


 I was in the bathroom at midnight and rang in the new year by myself. Fail. Last night was rough, rough, rough. I don't even have the energy to go into all the details. The sleep deprivation really got to me and I had a meltdown.
Bottom line: I need to accept help when it's offered to me. I'm more concerned about protecting others that I end up really hurting myself (which in turn hurts others). I'm a mess. Nate and I had a talk this evening about the changes that need to be made and what area(s) of our lives need improvement. (I really couldn't think of anything that I need to improve on ... )
Tomorrow is a new day and I'm committing to being more aware of my needs and limitations. Also, I'm committing to eating at least one chocolate covered cherry a day until they're gone. Someone's gotta do it!

I love this picture
This is right before they went out to build a snowman

No comments: