About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Saturday, January 12, 2013


Just hanging out (in the same gray sweatshirt), talking about life ...



Bookworms

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE those pictures!! I'm so glad you capture some of those moments in the midst of the exhaustion of parenting a preschooler, toddler, and newborn. <3

Danielle said...

How do you decide what books to get from the library? Every time I go, I'm determined to get some good ones, and always end up with a bunch of books I don't ever want my kids to read!! I think I get overwhelmed with the large selection and don't know where to start, or one of the kids is not into me screening every book and we end up leaving with a huge stack in hopes some are decent....

Susan said...

I flip through them quickly and make a snap judgment. If we get home and find out they are lame then I usually just set them aside and return them the next time. I usually just grab about 15 books quickly and hope for the best. :)