About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Howdy! Life is normalizing around here and I'm feeling better. Whew ... that was ROUGH. Hormones are touchy things. I went from being pregnant, to nursing to not nursing to starting my cycle again. I could've been committed. I feel like I'm coming out of the tunnel now. I see the light. Run to the light. RUNNNNNNN.

Speaking of running which made me think of exercise which made me think of weight which made me think of Reece's ... Mmmm, Reece's. Every time I have a baby my clothes get really loose and then, a few weeks later they get really tight. I guess I'll blame those hormones again. It's rather disheartening. I haven't changed anything and yet my pants are snug. And not the good kind of snug. The bad kind. The kind that hurts a little. :/

Freya is sick, but on the mend.
Mazie woke up with a cough.
Bjorn only gets up once a night now (at 4 a.m.) and then sleeps again until 8.

Bjorn's nighttime looks like this:
6 p.m. - feed
6:30 - bed
10 - feed
4 feed
8 feed and awake for the day
Totally doable and I feel like a normal person for the most part.

Things have been going well. We're dealing with some family stuff right now and that's never enjoyable. I'm so, so, SO thankful for a husband that does what is honorable and wise for the protection and betterment of our little family. I feel safe with him. We all do.
He has changed so much over the past several years. As he heals and grows and I just admire him more and more. So in love. Get a room!


 Poor sicky chicky






No comments: