About Me

My photo
I'm a work in progress. I'm a mom to two, soon to be three, awesome kids that have taught me things I didn't know I needed to learn. I'm married to a kind and handsome man that I genuinely love to be with. I like to be around interesting people and enjoy learning from others. I'm quirky, energetic, have a glass that's usually half full (of wine) and am spontaneous when it fits into my plans. My life is much slower than it once was and even though I sometimes miss the old days, I never take these new days for granted. So, I've given up alot of things in order to give more of myself to my family ... and they better appreciate it. I mean, I expect nothing in return for my selfless love.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Every time he sees his arm it's a new discovery. "Ooh, hey. What's that? It moves ... crazy. I've never seen anything like this before ..."

(he's so cute. he melts my heart!)

Tonight at Walgreens (my great escape. i go there several evenings a week, no joke.) I smelled Kim Kardashian's perfume (after I checked to make sure no one was looking. fyi, i did own one of Brittany Spears' perfume once. No shame. Oh, and Paris Hilton's. Ok, now I'm kind of embarrassed.) which reminded me of Michael Kors. I haven't smelled that one in years. All of these memories that I haven't had in years came rushing back ... so many things I had forgotten about. It made me smile and want to cry at the same time. Weird. So much has changed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!! I love watching babies discover new things. I see a strong resemblance to his older sisters in this picture. <3

Luniquely Maggie said...

awe!!!! i love his shirt! ;) i used to wear Curve. hehe.